From fire bowl to BBQ, the COSA is a compact and versatile product that will transform an evening with friends and family into a memorable experience. The distinctive design has a touch of the otherworldly about it. Use the COSA as a warm and inviting fire bowl or add a SEARE ring for grilling at home or on holiday. Note! Baking tray is only included with the BCA3 and the grill only with the BCA2.
The COSA is a versatile product. From cooking to cosy fires, the COSA can do it all. This product will suit you perfectly if you love spending time outdoors. Its beautiful design and the warm colour of the corten steel help to create a warm and pleasant atmosphere. Discover a whole new world of possibilities for outdoor cooking with the COSA. Simple and stylish!
The grill ring on the COSA can be removed, giving you an instant fire bowl. The round shapes add to the experience of enjoying the warmth of the COSA with family and friends. The COSA is a pleasant and inviting source of warmth for your garden.
The bowl has a thickness of 3 mm.
Includes drainage holes.
Includes stainless steel mounting materials.
The grill plate is made of 10-mm thick S235 steel (note: only included in article number BCA3 + baking tray).Grill made of 5 mm stainless steel (note: only included in article number BCA2 + grill).
- We recommend using vegetable oils with a higher smoke point, such as groundnut oil or sunflower oil, to cook on the grill plate.
- The grill functions optimally after it has been used once or twice, allowing the oil to 'season' the plate. Allowing the oil to 'burn in' protects the grill from rusting when not in use and makes cooking easier.
- The grill can be cleaned simply by oiling it and scraping off residue with a spatula. Apply a final coat of oil to the grill plate before storing to prevent rust.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- It is important that the product is positioned on a firm, levelled surface. If the ground is not level, the weight of the product will be unevenly distributed. This can cause stress damage.
- We do not recommend using corten steel within 2 km of a coastline.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- Rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.
- Clean annually by hosing off dirt with clean tap water.