This round wood storage is a charming addition to any outdoor space. The LOGG RONDE can be mounted on a wall, but can also be used free-standing, of course.
The LOGG RONDE is a wood store with round forms, which give your garden a tranquil and elegant look. The compartments make it easy to stack all the wood for your outdoor fireplace. The warm tone of corten steel perfectly complements the natural look of stacked wood. Mounting holes allow you to attach the wood store to a wall. The LOGG RONDE is heat resistant and can be positioned next to your outdoor fireplace.
The LOGG RONDE is made of corten steel, which develops an orange-brown patina over time. Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion.
Corten steel is very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
The corten steel has a thickness of 3 mm.
Reinforced to prevent warping.
Includes mounting holes.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop patches of uneven discolouration.
- Always place the wood store on a flat, stable surface.
- We advise securing the wood store to a wall to ensure stability.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4–5 months, depending on weather conditions. You can speed up this process by using our rust accelerator.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust from flaking off.
- We do not recommend using corten steel within 2 km of a coastline.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee is void if the product is drilled, sanded or scoured in a manner other than prescribed.
- Clean annually by hosing dirt from the product with clean tap water.